Tuesday 19 May 2009

Well, this is going well....

It would seem that my capacity for waffling isn't as endless as I thought! Having said that, my day has been fairly mind-numbing, the highlight being buying a new vacuum cleaner for work- yes, it's been that tedious. We bought the female version of a Henry (who did us proud at university- or was that George?), a Hetty, purely out of devilment as it is pink with eyelashes and we thought it would be amusing to watch our male staff members using it. I said it had been a boring day.
Aside from purchasing vacuum cleaners, I seem to have attracted yet another stream of troubled people who wish to use me as an alternative to ringing the Samaritans. What is it about me that says, "Please ring me and tell me all your problems"?- perhaps I should retrain as a counsellor. Or not.

No comments: