Monday 8 February 2010

I feel so much better

Amazing what a little retail therapy can do. I like spending money. I don't like looking at my bank statement afterwards so much. Why do book shops have to have 3 for 2 offers?- they are just asking for trouble. I really don't need to buy any more books, I have more than enough unread ones to keep me going for at least a couple of years- there's just something strangely satisfying in seeing my bookcases fill up.
Bought a few other bits and pieces too so a fairly successful day. Was a little embarrassed though when a security tag failed to be properly deactivated on an item purchased from Boots and proceeded to set off the alarms in every shop I went into afterwards. The best of it was that none of the shop assistants batted an eyelid. So much for security.

No comments: