Tuesday 20 July 2010

Holiday's over

It's been back to the grindstone for me today and after sitting at my desk for five minutes with around a foot of post and messages to sift through before I could even think about getting any other work done, I almost wished I had not had any time off. So, my day has not been quite as chilled and relaxed as the last few, the last two of which were spent in the very pleasant company of Voley. Yesterday we spent a leisurely afternoon ambling around Biddulph Grange Garden, another one of those places very close to home that I have never visited but ought to have done, followed by the consumption of unhealthily large slices (=wedges) of cake for afternoon tea. Here are a few photos taken (mostly by Voley with my camera) of the Garden. One of these days I will get round to uploading photos to flickr, but for now just a few will have to do.

No comments: