Monday 26 September 2011

End of an era

I have to admit to being somewhat gutted that R.E.M have called it a day. I first started following them when I was in the 6th form at school, around the time of 'Out of Time' and then 'Automatic for the People'- since then I have bought all their previous albums and waited with anticipation for each of their new albums to be released. I have been to see them live a couple of times and they have not disappointed- Michael Stipe is a fantastic performer and I have always found him an intriguing personality. What am I to do now? It was suggested to me the other day that perhaps I should start following Take That- it never happened first time round and I am certainly not going to start now, I'd rather stick needles.....









There are way too many to post!

No comments: