Saturday 6 June 2009

More training

I seem to have done more than my fair share of training recently, some of it good (the day's training and half-day seminar I attended on autism were both excellent), some of it not so good and some just plain boring. Yesterday's course fell into the latter category. Health and Safety must be the most tedious topic in existence- the most interesting part of the day was the test at the end (or exam as the trainer liked to call it) and that only took ten minutes. I was also slightly unnerved by the somewhat extreme sweatiness and laboured breathing of the trainer, I was concerned at one point that we may have to put our First Aid skills into practice! His face was absolutely pouring with perspiration and I found myself willing him not to drip all over me as he was handing out paperwork- not pleasant.

No comments: