Sunday 4 April 2010

Mmm, chocolate

Happy Easter. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend and today's beautiful sunshine. Has the Easter bunny been? It's certainly been to my house- amongst other goodies, I have received the largest bag of Cadbury's Mini Eggs that I have ever seen! I feel that by the end of the day I shall be feeling very sick, very fat and possibly rather hyperactive, having not eaten any chocolate, cakes or biscuits for the entirity of Lent. Why I deprive myself for six weeks I have no idea, but I can say that it is worth it because chocolate on Easter Sunday tastes so much nicer!

The birds in my garden seem to have entered into the Easter spirit too and have created their own egg hunt...I found this one a short while ago.


...I think it may have been a little confused as to exactly what constitutes a nest.

No comments: