Tuesday 8 December 2009

Bah Humbug

How's your Christmas shopping going? Mine's going really badly. I'm slightly concerned at my lack of sense of urgency- I only have a couple of days free before Christmas to get practically all my presents bought, it's not good. I think some internet shopping may be in order...how ever did we all manage in the pre-technological era?
In fairness, I was intending to go out and buy most of my gifts at the beginning of this week as I have had a couple of days off work, but my dog has been rather poorly so I have been somewhat housebound. He's on the mend now though so perhaps a trip out tomorrow may be called for. I did manage to get out to buy my Christmas tree this afternoon so a spot of decorating will be on the cards- maybe that will get me into the festive spirit.

No comments: