Monday 20 July 2009

Variety is the spice of life

I've a bizarrely varied week at work ahead of me. Tomorrow I am taking a group of disabled children and teenagers to Drayton Manor Park, Wednesday I am at a training session all day, Thursday I will be interviewing for new staff and Friday I will be delivering training to 25 new volunteers. Somewhere along the line I will need to fit some paperwork in too, though I am not sure quite where at the moment. I think I must have the most varied job in existence...and definitely the best job!
Wish me luck for tomorrow- success will be gauged by us returning with the same number of people we left with (hopefully these will be the same individuals as well). Hope it doesn't rain.

4 comments:

Benjamin. said...

New staff? Volunteers? Sounds interesting, if you could email me of more details, I'd be very much grateful as I have began working for a charity also Aim Higher in collobration with the University.

dapper_eighteen@hotmail.co.uk.

Thank you and best of luck.

The Plashing Vole said...

Actually, chilli is the spice of life…

Imaginary Friend said...

Vole- have you planted them yet?!

Demented- what sort of details do you want?

Benjamin. said...

Well, anything related to your good work with the disabled with regards to what possible help I could be. Any requirements needed and location also, if you have the time to do so.

Thank you, all the best.