Monday 27 July 2009

More retail therapy

Have had a whole day off work today- heaven. Went for some retail therapy with my mum (she is the only one who will put up with my incessant whinings of "does my bum look big in this") and spent too much money. Oh well.
Had to boost our energy by stopping off for a drink and slab of cake in Marks & Spencer. When the lady served my cake she pulled out of it what looked suspiciously like a long hair, dropped it on the floor and then proceeded to put the plate on our tray! I don't think she realised I was watching. When I asked her if she had just removed a hair from the piece of cake she just said "I think it might have been, or it could have been a fibre from the strawberry jam"- since when has strawberry jam contained four inch long fibres? Not impressed.

1 comment:

The Plashing Vole said...

Classy - and sneaky.